- KalTame contains sucralose, which is not recognized as sugar or a carbohydrate by the body.
- Sucralose in KalTame is not metabolized by the body for energy and does not affect blood glucose levels.
- Since KalTame is safe for children, juvenile diabetics can safely use KalTame as a diabetic sugar substitute.
- It has a zero glycemic index and zero carbohydrates.
- Sucralose in KalTame has no effect on glucose utilization, carbohydrate metabolism, the secretion of insulin, or glucose/fructose absorption.
- KalTame can be used in cooking and baking as a sweetener for diabetics. This makes diabetics enjoy sweets without consuming calories.